From: GAFFAR NARUKKOD <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 18:48:55 +0530

Dear Mam,

I hereby write to request for a job in Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
as Native Arabic Expert. I have  graduated in Islamic Studies and Human
Sciences from Darul Huda Islamic University, and I have almost three year
experience in teaching Arabic and Liberal Sciences. And, I am also
motivated to join your company because it offers entry-level employee
opportunities to grow in their careers.

I have relevant skills in speaking and communication of English and Arabic
in native level. I have ample experience in the field and this job will
enable me to acquire relevant experience in my profession and to build a
career basis. Also it is my great interest to learn other activities dealt
by your organization related to communication and correspondences.

I sincerely hope that you will consider my request and I look forward to
hearing from you.

NB: PFA __Professional Resume

Yours sincerely,

__________

Name: Abdul Gaffar Chennariyil
Email: [email-masked]
Contact No: +91 8075 100454