Subject: JOB || Manual Testing
From: GAURAV KUMAR <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 22:19:12 +0530

Dear Hiring Manager,
Good day to you..!!

I'm Gaurav Kumar. Currently, working in ProPhoenix Consultancy Services
Pvt. Ltd, Chennai as a QA Engineer and having 3+ years of experience in
manual testing.

Please accept this letter as an expression of my interest in the Software
Engineer. I am a highly motivated and progress-focused software testing
with a long-standing background in this industry. With a track record of
initiative and dependability.

Throughout the course of my career, I have perfected my software
engineering and testing abilities. I am a capable and consistent
problem-solver skilled at prioritizing and managing projects with
proficiency.

In my previous role, I contributed to collaboration, innovation, and
software testing toward team effort and business improvements. I am
progressive-minded and in tune with new developments in my field. I have
proven to be effective and collaborative with strange organization talents.
I enjoy collective brainstorming sessions which allow me to coordinate
activities to achieve goals.

*Please take a moment to review my attached resume. I would greatly
appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding my candidacy*.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Gaurav Kumar