Subject: Curriculum Vitae || Jagjeet Singh
From: JAGJEET SINGH <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 16:35:23 +0530

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I have managed to accrue 5+ years of work experience. I had the privilege
of working for Team Computers Pvt. Ltd. as a Network Engineer L2 (NOC),
where I learned valuable technical skills are as follows:

   1.  Configuration and Troubleshooting in *Fortigate. Sophos, Meraki and
   Juniper Firewalls*
   2. Complete Configuration and Management of* Cisco, Dell, HP, and
   Fortinet Routers and L3 Switches.*
   3. Configure and Troubleshooting *Access Points *like *FortiAP, **Aruba,
   Ruckus, D-link, and TP-link* for PAN India Vishal Mega Mart, Polycab
   Wires, Uniparts and Aujas Network
   4. *T**r**oubleshooting* the network-related issues like *Link Down* tro
   ubleshooting of 512kbps,2MBps,34MBps,100MBps,1GBps, 10GBps, *Slow
   browsing* of the internet, *LAN Issues* like *VLAN memberships, Packet
   drops* in the link, *site trace-route* not Completed, *and many more.*
   5. We have the tools to manage the network like *MRTG* (Multi Router Traf
   fic Grapher) for live traffic monitoring. We are using *Whatsup* *Gold*
   and *Nagios* for Network Monitoring.
   6. Coordination with the TAC team of Cisco, HPE, Dell, Fortinet, Ruckus
   and Aruba on the Tac-cases.

In my professional career, I have been consistently praised for
quality-projects, I apply proven analytical, problem-solving, teamwork, and
creative thinking skills, which I hope to leverage into the NOC/SOC
Engineer role at your company.

After reviewing my resume, I hope you will agree that I am the type of
competent and competitive candidate you are looking for. I look forward to
elaborating on how my specific skills and abilities will benefit your
organization. Please contact me at +91-8920643819 or +91-8285295193 to
arrange a convenient meeting time.

*Other Details:*

*Total Experience -* 5 Years and 2 Months
*Are you comfortable with rotational shifts -* Yes,  I am still working in
rotational shifts and extend as well to support my Team.
*Certifications - *CCNA + NSE-1 + NSE-2
*Current CTC -* Rs. 3,50,400/-
*Expected CTC - *Rs. 6,00,000/-
*Notice Period - *1 Month

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you
soon.

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Jagjeet Singh*
*8920643819*
*8285295193*