Subject: Resume Network Engineer
From: vikash gupta <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 18:06:12 -0800

Hello,

I got your mail from naukri.com. I have 4 years experience in the
networking engineer field. If you have any jobs regarding my profile,
Please select my profile for a new opportunity and schedule my interview.

Name: Vikash Kumar Gupta

Mobile Number: 8287627911 /9999132076

Email ID: [email-masked]

Total Experience: 4.3 years

Relevant Experience: 4 years

IT Skills worked : optical fiber network , Gpon , xgspon , ONT , Olt
,Cisco  switching configuration(LAN, Vlan ,Port security ,HSI ,PPPoE ,Vlan
tag ,VoIP , Mac configuration , vbes , tag & untag vlan ) troubleshooting ,
cisco router , routing protocol (static ,dynamic(RIP,BGP.OSPF, EIGRP))
,BGP, STP ,MPLS , Security ( Firewall ,AsA , dashboard fortigate )
,wireshark packet captured , jref monitoring packet , Packet Generator
tools (EXFO , Albedo , Xena).NAGIOS TOOLS.

Contract / Permanent Employee: both
Current Company Name:- C-Dot India
Payroll Company Name: -Luminous infoways  Private limited
Current CTC : -4 lac

Join - Immediately

*Thanks & Regards *

*Vikash Gupta *
*IT Network  Engineer  *
*Mobile :- 91-9999132076 , 8287627911*