Subject: Company Profile for Empanelment
From: "imdNEXT Consulting Services" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:56:03 +0530

Hello Sir/ Madam,

Greetings from imdNEXT Consulting Services!

Hope our mail finds you in best of spirits and good health in COVID-19
times.

We are happy to introduce our selves (imdNEXT Consulting Services) a
multi-disciplined human resource consulting firm. We are Head Quartered in
Ghaziabad (NCR) with our operations spread across PAN India. We proudly
state that our team provides the best quality staffing.

We are in a position to provide you with the best candidates from different
parts of the country. We have a large database of experienced professionals
as well as plenty profiles belongs to fresher's, (possesses above 1 Lac
cumulative resumes of which more than 80% are active resumes in the
database). Growing at the rate of thousand plus resumes per month. We can
assist the companies in their recruitment process in every field and in
every part of India.

Our efficient operational system is classified and designed according to
different professions so that every applicant is thoroughly scrutinized
before sent at your end. Every department has experts from different fields.
This helps in the short-listing of the quality candidates. The candidates
are not only evaluated on academic grounds but also on their personality
traits.

The objective of this email is to explore the opportunity of supporting your
growing manpower requirement by End to End recruitment.

Recruitment (End To End) Process:

.         Identifying the job profile

.         Identifying the candidate's profile

.         Sourcing Candidates

.         Screening

.         Forwarding shortlisted resume

.         Arranging interviews

.         Assured Joining

.         On boarding

We make sure that the selected candidate joins your organization. What more,
you pay us only after the candidate/recruit joins you.

Terms & Conditions for Recruitment

Services:-

The company would pay 8.33 %+GST (0-7 years) & 10 %+GST (7+ years) of the
annual gross salary of the joined candidates, rendered by our agency.

We will give you replacements if the candidates leave within 60 Days.

We always try our best to close the requirement within Time.

Charges:-

The service charges are expected to be paid by the company within 30 Days
after joining the candidates.

We have a team of directly participating consultants as part of imdNEXT
Consulting Services and also honorary team members who assist us at the time
of need. The team of professionals would mean best "skill" or "ability" to
understand your needs and our motto is to help you. Our focus is not on the
number of clients but on the quality of the assignment. We work with
selected few clients only to ensure proper support and learning before we
embark to add other success stories. In the current competitive business
scenario, with our combined strengths and strategic partnerships, we will
help you gain a competitive advantage.

As always our greater strength will continue to be our ability to understand
your specific needs and offer appropriate and optimal solutions. We keep
moving forward at a fast pace, assimilating technology, constantly
identifying newer avenues of increasing business, and always building a
loyal base of satisfied customers.

When you turn to us, your needs are met with reliable people, service, and
solutions by dedicated teams, proven processes, and our ability to get the
job done.

If interested please feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to serving your organization at the earliest. 

 

Business Development Team

imdNEXT Consulting Services

M:  7042554405, 8860562428

E :  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.imdnext.com <http://www.imdnext.com>