Subject: Job | Tech Support Remote Screening
From: shrikrishna sharma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 12:05:43 +0530

Hello,

My name is shrikrishna Sharma and i am currently working as DevOps Engineer
at HCL Technologies Ltd. with total work experience of 4.4 Years.

Attached is my updated Resume and if you want to call then please contact
me on this no. i.e. 09999453374.

Please consider my profile in your Organisation and let me know for any
concerns.

Below are the mentioned details as requested from your end.

Candidate Name :-- Shrikrishna Sharma

Current Designation - DevOps Engineer

Email Id :-- [email-masked]

Current Company: HCL Technologies

Current Location: Noida

Current Salary : 5 LPA

Expected CTC : 9 LPA

Total Experience (in Years): 4.4 Years

Notice Period :- 90 days

--Thanks & Regards
Shrikrishna Sharma
Mob- +91- 9999453374