Subject: Fwd: Cv Kaushal Agrawal
From: Kaushal Agrawal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 11:36:18 +0530

Hello sir,
Respectfully sending my resume to Hr.department,

This mail is with respect to the post of  Support Engineer - IT
department opening in your company. I have attached an updated resume for
your reference. I have done my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
& engineering stream from University of Gujarat with First class and have
around 4.3 years of experience in which Currently working as System Support
Engineer at *Lemon **Techno-mist** Pvt ltd* From Oct,2016 and before that 1
year 6 months with *eVahan **Logistics* *Private Limited. * as a Senior
Software Engineer & EDP in charge.

With my knowledge in Client Support & operations handling management , I
believe that my technical skills would prove a valuable asset to your
company. My career would be benefited through being a productive member of
your organization. A quick glance through my CV gives you an overview of
the projects done in a relatively short time span. My ability to understand
and grasp new concepts is demonstrated through my experience.

Please find below some details of mine:

*1.   **Name as per pan card: Kaushal A Agrawal*

*2.   **PAN Card Number: BIOPA8504*

*3.   **Total years of Exp: 5 Years*

*4.   **Relevant Exp: 5.2* Years

*5.       **Mobile No: 9033335341*

*6.       **Email ID : [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*

*7. **Current Company : Lemon Technologies Pvt Ltd*

*8.  **Highest Academic Qualification: B. Tech in Computer Science &
engineering *

*9.Official Notice period : 10 days & negotiable *

*10.**Current Location: Bandra East,Mumbai 400051*

*11.   **Reason Of Change : for growth and better opportunity i got this
job.*

Excellence working in MIS Reports  MS-Excel,outlook,mailing & Client
handling as well service supporting on given time.

Please check my bio in my linkedin Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/i
n/kaushal-agrawal-b4134965/
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kaushal-agrawal-b4134965/>
I am Ready to Relocate anywhere.
Let me know in case of any query,
Also you can see my Naukri profile with them,It is updated now.
Thanks & Regards,
*Mr. Kaushal Agrawal*
*IT-System Support Engineer*
*Mo.9033335341*