Subject: Looking for a position of Tech support
From: Akash samal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 14:08:26 +0530

Dear Neerja,
My name is Akash and I'm a skilled testing professional with two-plus years
of experience in both manual and automation testing. I am confident in my
ability to make a significant contribution to your company.
My professional experience includes developing and maintaining test
methodologies and strategies, documenting test plans, and executing test
cases using manuals, analyzing user requirements, and technical
specifications. With my skills and my attention to detail and performance,
I could be a suitable choice for your company towards productivity.Due to
our project almost ending.
Please find my attached CV, which I believe shows my suitability for a
testing engineer role in your company. I can make myself available for an
interview at a time convenient for yourselves and also can make myself
available for immediate joining after selection.

Thank you for your time and attention and considering me.
Thanks & Regards
Akash Samal
8895593660