Subject: Job Application for the position of Manager/Senior Manager Operations & Process Excellence
From: Subhrajit Dasgupta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 15:00:41 +0530

Hello Neerja,

Greetings!

Please find attached my Resume for the position of Manager/Senior Manager
Operations & Process Excellence in your esteemed organization.

Please find below a brief introduction.

Myself, Subhrajit Dasgupta, a Senior Management professional in  BPO / KPO
/ ITES domains with a total work experience of over 30 years, which
includes  23 years of hands-on industry experience in managing overall
Operations, Account Management, Service Delivery, QMS, Process Excellence &
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) in diverse fields of  BPO / KPO /
ITES domains comprising of Publishing Services, Edu Tech, Content
Conversion, Digitization and Digitalization business processes coupled with
customer-centric service delivery processes with multinational clients in
international tech-support voice BPO as well as KPO.

During 3 decades of my professional career, in addition to Operations Mgmt
& Account Mgmt, I also have extensive hands-on work experience pertaining
to effective implementation of Process Excellence in both strategic Quality
Management (QMS) as well as transactional quality practices (QC & QA). I
have played an active role towards designing and implementation of the TQM
(Total Quality Management) Policy of the Organization, which aims to
integrate the quality principles and best practices pertaining to the
global quality standards and processes such as FMEA, Lean Management, ISO
QMS & ISMS, Six Sigma methodology, COPC methodology, TEI etc., thereby
ensuring higher levels of Process Excellence comprising of consistent
performance together with continual improvement.

I would like to mention the following points in this regard.

   - I have extensive work experience in collaborating with several
   high-profile Global Clients in BPO/KPO/ITES domains
   - Although my preferred location is Delhi/NCR but I am open to relocate
   anywhere, as per business needs
   - At present I'm working as a QMS & Process Excellence Consultant and
   can join immediately

Please feel free to call me at 9999099978, if you would like to discuss
anything in this regard.

Thanks,

Subhrajit Dasgupta

Mobile: 9999099978