Subject: Re: Screening Test for Semi-Tech Support
From: swapnil dongre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 06:06:36 +0530

Dear Mam,

I done my online screening test.

Please chech and update meme.

I am SWAPNIL DONGRE. I am basically from Gondia (MH). Currently I live in
Pune,  Sadashiv peth. I done my graduation in civil engineering (2019).

I have 2 years and 6 months experience in civil engineering field (tower
designing, building stability cheking, preparing tower stability repot,
pole mainetnance, property valuation, prepare estimate, autocad drawing,
site-survey, slab checking, building stability checking, ms- office,  tally
etc.). After lockdown I swict my career to BPO company. I have 2 years
experience in  BPO company, Company name us EPHP SOLUTIONS PVT LTD,
GONDIA, And my position is chat customer support worldwide and web research
executive I also do order processing,  order cancelling, refund money to
the worldwide buyers, prepare CSV of produsts. So I have good knowledge of
e-commerce websites (ebay, amazon etc.) and customer email and chat support.

I request you to please check my attached CV and give me the opportunity to
work for your company.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2023, 1:04 PM neerja <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd
> Thank you for your application for the position of Technical Support
> Specialist. We are interested in your profile, and would like you to take
> an online screening test at
>
> https://bit.ly/3e3gdyK
>
> Please let me know once you've completed the online screening. Good Luck,
>
> Aishwarya
> Talent Recruiter
> HR Department
>
>
>
>
> The sender of this email is using naukrirms.com services and is
> registered as Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd (A-72,,,SECTOR-2,NOIDA,
> NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301).
> Unsubscribe
> <http://service.sm.resdex.com/candidateSubscription/unsubscribe?emailId=ks3kQSA8Dbzwwnfqp8LvKg/BIC2/bkE8HjV0tp9n+Qc=&id1=7684>
>
>
>
>