Subject: Resume-Ankur Pandey(Engineer)-C&S Electric ltd
From: ankur pandey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:55:57 +0530

Maam

Greetings!!!

As you will note from my resume, I have a great deal of experience that is
might be applicable to the any opening  at your facility related to below
mentioned role. My motivated attitude, hard-working nature, and creative
abilities could be well-utilized in this position. I look forward to your
positive response.
Role:-

 Responsible for Service Business of Switchgear and switchgear product
which includes spare parts Accessories ,Field
service activities ,Retrofit ,refurbishment ,modifications ,Uprating,
extensions ,Planed maintenance and inspection in
respective region .
 Prepare competitive Commercial Offer for Govt. And Pvt. Organisation
 Do Business Development activities apart from this give presentation to
customer and push the market to purchase latest
switchgear product and services .
 Services revenue: Coordinate with customer time to time for AMC of panel
and ACB, Mandatory spheres, other requirements
 Engage with customer across industries ,company size and type to
determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil
their needs.
 Possess high initiatives to push Chanel partners and customer to derive
higher growth .
 Sub-contractors: Manages the sub contractor on site to ensure necessary
quality and progress achieved to meet delivery
date agreed standards.
 Site cost management: Controls service job cost effective way forecast
and estimate final cost for the same.
 Work in result oriented way with entrepreneurial spirit by keeping
customer on top priority .
 Planning pro-active visits to the customers.
 Strong communicator with an ability to manage and influence team member
effectively to turn prospects and qualified leads
into opportunities and revenue to achieve the sales target .
 To conduct regular promotional activities at customer place like customer
service presentations ,
 Coordinate with GOVT. customer to fill tender for supply and AMC contract
for panel spares and ACB.
 Costing of vertical panels, components and Switchgears.
 Commercial Skills: Negotiating Business associates for selling our
technology .
 Be the First contact point for many customers ,delivers a strong first
impression and set the foundation for long team term
customer relationship.
 Material handling: Push the ppc department to assemble all material,
ensure timely site delivery of material.
 Coordinating all on-site activities to drive large-scale complex project
spanning across multiple site to the successful
execution of start-up, commissioning,testing and compromising activities in
alignment with contract specification qualities
standard schedule
 Documentation: Ensures all documentation is modified such as MIS And
Revenue sheet.
 Obsess over customers and prospects to deliver a world class customer
engagement experiences.
 Developing and maintaining strong relationship with customer by resolving
it issue.
 Look all over India service revenue after sale.

Please allow me to explain briefly the contribution i would make with your
organisation.

Best Regards

Ankur Pandey
Engineer(Service Revenue)
C&S Electric LTD(Switchgear & LV Component )
Mobile No-8587874896