Subject: Find out what's new
From: Mailchimp <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:07:11 +0000
List-Id: f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10cmc list <f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c.86054.list-id.mcsv.net>

Big news, small updates, and everything in between

 
https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=253b120b57&e=726176f5b3

The newest information,
innovation, and inspiration from Mailchimp

** MAILCHIMP UPDATES
------------------------------------------------------------

** Fall In Love With Our Newest Products and Features
------------------------------------------------------------

** Watch the video (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=0f5f129f1c&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------
https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=5b24b96dff&e=726176f5b3
https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=58772daff4&e=726176f5b3

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT

** Beautiful Designs Made for You
------------------------------------------------------------

Let our Creative Assistant create beautiful designs for you, using your brand style and imagery for consistent content across your channels.

** Create yours (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=e076a29b36&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=1482dde36c&e=726176f5b3

ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS

** Organize Contacts to Optimize Marketing
------------------------------------------------------------

Six benefits of maintaining a single audience – Learn when it might be time to create more.

** Learn more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=d136280e89&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=8530f7485b&e=726176f5b3

CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT

** Jopwell's Open Rate Success
------------------------------------------------------------

See how they use Mailchimp's Marketing CRM and data insights to achieve 3x their email volume and 30% open rate.

** Read more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=9abec328c1&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=45f8250aa4&e=726176f5b3

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT

** Design the Customer's Experience
------------------------------------------------------------

Improve conversions by designing and automating your customer's journey to deliver messages based on their interaction with your brand.

** See features (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=15320b0e89&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=36fa780c61&e=726176f5b3

** MAILCHIMP UPDATES
------------------------------------------------------------

** Do More With Mailchimp Smarts
------------------------------------------------------------

With the power of data science and AI, Mailchimp’s tools help you work confidently, create better marketing, and grow sales.

** See features (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=bbd943764a&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------
https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=72f6cf0f3a&e=726176f5b3

ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS

** Mailchimp’s COVID‑19 Email Marketing Trends
------------------------------------------------------------

In a year full of unknowns, we know this: it’s the right time to engage with your audience digitally.

** See the data (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=3050641612&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=fdd5a36541&e=726176f5b3

NOW PLAYING

** Second Act is Coming Back! Catch Up On Season One.
------------------------------------------------------------

In this unscripted series co-produced with VICE, we follow 5 people who decided to change their careers and try something new.

** Watch now (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=1a0a0ef43a&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=d03d4876df&e=726176f5b3

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT

** Data-driven Recommendations
------------------------------------------------------------

Put our intelligence engine to work. Use actionable insights to help grow your audience, predict who to target, and know which step to take next.

** Learn more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=fe7194e087&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=39ed760a74&e=726176f5b3

SELLING ONLINE

** Pro Lessons On Business Building
------------------------------------------------------------

Watch our social video series of live events packed with tips, tricks, and professional advice from our partners to help grow your business.

** Watch here (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=db37f7742b&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=360c327d4b&e=726176f5b3

** SELLING ONLINE
------------------------------------------------------------

** Prepare for the
Holiday Season
------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to our new
e-commerce newsletter to receive weekly tips that will help you maximize sales.

**
Subscribe now (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=13a55dd350&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

Lee este boletín en español (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=f79c23ec39&e=726176f5b3)

Lire cette lettre d’information en français (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=6d38603fda&e=726176f5b3)

============================================================
Mailchimp
©2020 Mailchimp
** 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=f20239230c&e=726176f5b3)
| ** mailchimp.com (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=a53f99fec1&e=726176f5b3)

** Unsubscribe (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=21eda42079&e=726176f5b3&c=90af44f568)
• ** View in Browser (https://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=90af44f568&e=726176f5b3)
• ** Terms of Use (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=181350651c&e=726176f5b3)
• ** Privacy Policy (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=27927cd467&e=726176f5b3)
** Facebook (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=2147c87912&e=726176f5b3)
** Twitter (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=8b1ef5eecc&e=726176f5b3)
** Instagram (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=fed2410cab&e=726176f5b3)
** LinkedIn (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=703d3f5ed4&e=726176f5b3)
** Download on Google Play (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=c021f45491&e=726176f5b3)
** Download on the App Store (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=eb4bdbdd51&e=726176f5b3)

Mailchimp is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.