Subject: What's happening at Mailchimp?
From: Mailchimp <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 19:23:49 +0000
List-Id: f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10cmc list <f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c.86054.list-id.mcsv.net>

New features and marketing tips for August

 
https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=7122141831&e=726176f5b3

The newest information,
innovation, and inspiration from Mailchimp

** SUCCESS STORIES
------------------------------------------------------------

** Landing Pages help drive traffic to your website
------------------------------------------------------------

** Learn more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=f1b2b80204&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------
https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=1dea32c84f&e=726176f5b3
https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=10d3cc1456&e=726176f5b3

PRODUCT FEATURE

** Get smart with surveys
------------------------------------------------------------

Learn what your audience thinks about your business with free Mailchimp surveys.

** Create yours (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=00f6c3e92e&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=8d92d5e6bb&e=726176f5b3

MAILCHIMP PRESENTS

** Going Through It podcast returns for a new season
------------------------------------------------------------

Host Tracy Clayton discusses moments of important change with prominent Black women.

** Listen here (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=2b99b100c5&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=ca16be11d0&e=726176f5b3

DEVELOPER INTEGRATIONS

** Big investments in developer integrations
------------------------------------------------------------

Mailchimp launches a $1 million fund for developers to create new integrations.

** Learn more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=76a027b565&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=96d5693d7e&e=726176f5b3

EXPERT TIPS

** Promotion advice from the pros
------------------------------------------------------------

Justin McLeod of Surthrive, and Vicky Smith of Flic Email discuss running successful promotions.

** View here (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=180a17b339&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=6bf90758ba&e=726176f5b3

** EXPERT TIPS
------------------------------------------------------------

Design automated journeys with our Customer Journey Builder

** Learn more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=4e4a114392&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------
https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=de71dc10db&e=726176f5b3

PRODUCT FEATURE

** Boost conversions with a pop-up
------------------------------------------------------------

Collect contacts, increase conversion, and more with customized pop-up forms.

** Learn more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=82d9dae6e2&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=eb6bced3e4&e=726176f5b3

MAILCHIMP PRESENTS

** The Jump returns with new tunes to talk about
------------------------------------------------------------

Host Shirley Manson speaks with legendary musicians about the songs that changed everything for them.

** Listen here (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=46352c6923&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=d3834e68fb&e=726176f5b3

BEST PRACTICES

** The best of Mailchimp's marketing minds
------------------------------------------------------------

Get Mailchimp’s latest tips, articles, and advice to grow your business.

** Read more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=0f1baad785&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=75e888f63a&e=726176f5b3

PRODUCT FEATURE

** Every day is
Marketing Day
------------------------------------------------------------

Monitor your campaigns with our marketing calendar–see where you’ve been and what’s next.

** Learn more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=dcf18c6b85&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=1dfa66c9f5&e=726176f5b3

** SOCIAL MEDIA EVENT
------------------------------------------------------------

** Business Building Week brings livestreams and leadership
------------------------------------------------------------

**
Learn more (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=02a642d6e7&e=726176f5b3)
------------------------------------------------------------

Lee este boletín en español (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=956f9864fa&e=726176f5b3)

Lire cette lettre d’information en français (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=966d69d5f0&e=726176f5b3)

============================================================
Mailchimp
©2020 Mailchimp
** 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=e885077ead&e=726176f5b3)
| ** mailchimp.com (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=d6d88d47f6&e=726176f5b3)

** Unsubscribe (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=21eda42079&e=726176f5b3&c=22e843585c)
• ** View in Browser (https://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=22e843585c&e=726176f5b3)
• ** Terms of Use (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=f6e819647f&e=726176f5b3)
• ** Privacy Policy (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=e324e8c017&e=726176f5b3)
** Facebook (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=10701b8129&e=726176f5b3)
** Twitter (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=bf57caf73f&e=726176f5b3)
** Instagram (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=890cbce692&e=726176f5b3)
** LinkedIn (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=fb2edde115&e=726176f5b3)
** Download on Google Play (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=b0efe2b4b9&e=726176f5b3)
** Download on the App Store (https://mailchimp.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7b9ee22124ff6454424dc10c&id=427d31c159&e=726176f5b3)

Mailchimp is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.