Subject: Updates to our Policies
From: Mailchimp Legal Department <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 14:13:12 +0000

Updates to our Policies                                        
We’re writing to let you know that we’ve updated a number of our legal
policies <https://mailchimp.com/legal/> to comply with applicable law,
ensure transparency, and better align with our practices. We invite you to
read them in full, but below are some highlights. With these updates,
Mailchimp reaffirms its commitment to data protection, compliance with
applicable law, and the safeguarding of our and our users' data.
 
 *Which policies are changing?*

   - We have made revisions to our Standard Terms of Use
<https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms/>, Acceptable Use Policy
<https://mailchimp.com/legal/acceptable_use/>, Cookie Statement,
<https://mailchimp.com/legal/cookies/> Data Processing Addendum
<https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/>, and Privacy Policy
<https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/>.

 *What are some of the key changes? *   - We’ve updated our Privacy
Policy to better explain how we process your data in a concise and
transparent format.
  - We’ve added California Consumer Privacy Act disclosures to our
Privacy Policy. 
  - We’ve restructured our Data Processing Addendum and added a
California Consumer Privacy Act Addendum, which supplements our agreement
with you and confirms our role as your service provider.
  - We’ve revised our Standard Terms of Use, Acceptable Use Policy, and
Cookie Statement to better reflect all of our offerings as an all-in-one
marketing platform.

 *What do you need to do? *   - You do not need to take any further action
upon receiving this email. The new updates are effective January 1, 2020,
and by continuing to use our service, you agree to the updated policies.

 We encourage you to review these revisions. If you have questions related
to these updates, please contact [email-masked].  
                                    *Copyright 2019 Mailchimp, All Rights
Reserved*
 
 *Our mailing address is:*
 Mailchimp
 675 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE
 Suite 5000
 Atlanta, GA 30308
 
 You're receiving this email because you have an active Mailchimp account
and we are required to notify you of these updates.