Subject: Important updates to our Terms of Use
From: Mailchimp <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 13:49:54 +0000

Important updates to our Terms of Use <https://mailchimp.com/>     
             Hello,
 
 We're writing to let you know about some important updates to our Standard
Terms of Use <http://mailchimp.com/legal/terms> (STOU), Acceptable Use
Policy <https://mailchimp.com/legal/acceptable_use/> (AUP), and Additional
Terms <https://mailchimp.com/legal/additional-terms>. All of these updates
go into effect on May 18, 2021.
 
 These updates come as part of our new Websites & Commerce plans and our
new online stores feature. Here's an overview of these updates with
information on where you can learn more on and after May 18.

   - *New payment terms for Websites & Commerce plans* - The Payment
section of our STOU will now include payment terms for our new Websites &
Commerce plans. All Websites & Commerce plans will include access to our
websites, stores, appointment scheduling, and domains features. Starting
May 18, new and existing Mailchimp users will be able to compare the
different plans on our pricing page <https://mailchimp.com/pricing/>.
  - *New terms to reflect our newest feature, Mailchimp stores* - Our
Additional Terms will be updated to explain more about the stores feature
and how it can be used. You can view the updated Additional Terms on our
website starting May 18.
  - *Clarity about what can be sold in online stores* - Our AUP will be
updated to specifically prohibit the sale of counterfeit goods in stores
built with Mailchimp. You can view the updated AUP on our website starting
May 18.
 
 We encourage you to review these updates at your earliest convenience on
May 18. You can easily access the STOU, AUP, and Additional Terms at any
time on our website by following the links provided above. By continuing to
use Mailchimp on and after May 18, you're agreeing to these updates.
 
 As always, if you have any questions about these updates, please feel free
to contact our Legal Team <mailto:[email-masked]>
directly, and we'll be happy to help.
 
 Thanks for being a Mailchimp customer,
 The Mailchimp Legal Team                                    *Copyright ©
2021, Mailchimp, All rights reserved.*
 
 *Our mailing address is:*
 Mailchimp
 675 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE
 Suite 5000
 Atlanta, GA 30308
 
 You're receiving this email because you have a Mailchimp account and we
are required to notify you about these changes.