Subject: For the post of SEO Manager
From: ankit mishra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 11:02:12 +0530

My name is Ankit Mishra and working as an SEO Manager for a very reputed
and Indian IT company with 9 years of experience.

I have a long list of completely satisfied clients across Asia, Gulf,
Europe, Canada,  Australia and USA and completed more than 800 web projects.

I am expertise in area of Web Design and Development, SEO, SMO and SEM. I
have expertise in PhpP, MySql, Joomla, Word press, Perl, Druple, HTML,
Flash, Photoshop , Corel, OS Commerce, Zen Cart, any systems.

I am highly skilled to maintain and increasing serp results,  organic and
paid traffic and increasing leads in travel industry.

Do let me know if you are interested.

I would like to work for

Looking forward to your reply.

*Warm Regards,*
 Ankit Mishra
9719809057
7455892040