Subject: Re: Application Shortlisted | Interview Call
From: Gurudatta Nade <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 19:36:46 +0530

Hi Sir,

Good evening.

Thank you for your email.

Can you please arrange my Interview on telefonic because I am living in
pune and I can't come for walk in. Interview.

Please find the attachment.

Thank you

Thanks and regards

Gurudatta Nade

On 18 Mar 2019 7:13 p.m., "neerja" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd
*Congratulations!*

Thank you for your application. We are pleased to shortlist your
application for interview.

We would like to invite you for an interview to our office.

Your profile is very interesting, and we would like to repeat some* key
requirements* :

   - Excellent command over written and spoken English (NO EXCEPTION)
   - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
   - Problem solving and analytical skills
   - Self motivated, goal oriented
   - Ability to work in high pressure environment
   - Flexible to work until 24*7

*INTERVIEW ADDRESS*

*LiveSalesmanA-72 Sector 2Noida - 201301(Near Sector 15 Noida Metro Station
Exit Gate 03)*
*Schedule - Monday to Saturday (10 AM to 05 PM)*
*Ashfaque : +91 120 4332621 ext.12 /+917042335393*

*Why work with LiveSalesman *

   - Work with an established industry leader offering stability for over
   15 years
   - Work in a multicultural team, a workplace where people from all around
   the world collaborate in one office to share views and ideas. Meet people
   who speak different languages, eat different food and wear different
   clothes.
   - Work on projects for companies which have changed the way people do
   things around the world. Our clients range from Start-ups which disrupt the
   market to established fortune 500 companies
   - Learn a new skill - As a small company everyone multi-tasks, work on
   multiple projects. Every day will be a new learning experience
   - GROW!!! - We prefer to not hire leaders and managers from outside the
   company. Capable and hard working people will find their way to our
   leadership development program

When we are not working - we are having fun, and when we are working, we
are still having fun!

*See you soon!*

The sender of this email is using naukrirms.com services and is registered
as Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd (A-72 SECTOR 2, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh
- 201301).
Unsubscribe
<https://rmsmail.naukri.com/candidateSubscription/unsubscribe?emailId=v5GvtbXX3SF5N+smGZh3nNkuhVIJNEUOq+qThBXE2uk=&id1=7684>