Subject: RE: Employment verification of Ankush Kumar
From: "Palak Atrey" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 12:14:34 +0530

Dear Concern,

Greetings from Vleader Verification Services!!

Request you to kindly verify the below details of your ex employee, as
candidate's joining is on hold and we need to share the final report by
today end of the day.

Hope you will understand the urgency.

Awaiting for your valuable response

 

Thanks & Regards,

Palak Atrey

V Leader Logo      TRUST BUT VERIFY "HIRE WITH AUTHENTICITY"

Vleader Verification Services Private Limited

(An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company)

1913 |Sector 45 | Gurgaon | Haryana - 122003 | India

Direct Line : +91 0124 4734242|Mobile : +91 7290047020

Web :   <http://www.vleadergroup.com/> http://www.vleadergroup.com 

 

Affiliated with:

cid:[email-masked]     newlogo_nasscom_membersImage result
for DSCI LOGO

Disclaimer: This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, forwarding,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. E-mails are
not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by
e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Vleader Verification Services
Private Limited. is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message
and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail.
Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. In . case of any feedback/ escalation regarding this mail or its
contents, you may contact my supervisor at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] or at +124 4285060. Security and reliability of e-mail
is not guaranteed. We operate anti-virus programs but you must take full
responsibility

 

From: Aarti Dhall [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 10 May 2018 10:46
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Employment verification of Ankush Kumar

Dear Concern,

Greetings from Vleader Verification Services!!

Request you to kindly verify the below details of your ex employee, as
candidate's joining is on hold and we need to share the final report by
today end of the day.

Hope you will understand the urgency.

Awaiting for your valuable response

 

Thanks & Regards,

Palak Atrey

V Leader Logo      TRUST BUT VERIFY "HIRE WITH AUTHENTICITY"

Vleader Verification Services Private Limited

(An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company)

1913 |Sector 45 | Gurgaon | Haryana - 122003 | India

Direct Line : +91 0124 4734242|Mobile : +91 7290047020

Web :   <http://www.vleadergroup.com/> http://www.vleadergroup.com 

 

Affiliated with:

cid:[email-masked]     newlogo_nasscom_membersImage result
for DSCI LOGO

Disclaimer: This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, forwarding,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. E-mails are
not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by
e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Vleader Verification Services
Private Limited. is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message
and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail.
Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. In . case of any feedback/ escalation regarding this mail or its
contents, you may contact my supervisor at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] or at +124 4285060. Security and reliability of e-mail
is not guaranteed. We operate anti-virus programs but you must take full
responsibility

From: Aarti Dhall [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 09 May 2018 11:46
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Employment verification of Ankush Kumar

Dear Concern,

Greetings from Vleader Verification Services!!

Request you to kindly verify the below details of your ex employee, as
candidate's joining is on hold and we need to share the final report by
today end of the day.

Hope you will understand the urgency.

Awaiting for your valuable response

 

Thanks & Regards,

Aarti Dhall

V Leader Logo      TRUST BUT VERIFY "HIRE WITH AUTHENTICITY"

Vleader Verification Services Private Limited

(An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company)

1913 |Sector 45 | Gurgaon | Haryana - 122003 | India

Direct Line : +91 0124 4734242|Mobile : +91 7290047010

Web :   <http://www.vleadergroup.com/> http://www.vleadergroup.com 

 

Affiliated with:

cid:[email-masked]     newlogo_nasscom_membersImage result
for DSCI LOGO

Disclaimer: This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, forwarding,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. E-mails are
not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by
e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Vleader Verification Services
Private Limited. is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message
and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail.
Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. In . case of any feedback/ escalation regarding this mail or its
contents, you may contact my supervisor at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] or at +124 4285060. Security and reliability of e-mail
is not guaranteed. We operate anti-virus programs but you must take full
responsibility

 

From: Aarti Dhall [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 08 May 2018 11:55
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Employment verification of Ankush Kumar

Dear Concern,

Greetings from Vleader verification Services!!! 

 

Vleader verification Services is India's one of the leading background
Screening and Risk Consulting Company based out of Gurgaon. We are guided by
a vision to create global impact for a  secure  business environment. Build
on trust and confidence, Vleader never compromises on its high standard of
quality and information security.

With reference to "Ankush Kumar "we would appreciate your assistance in
verifying the below details provided by ex-employee of "Cherry E-commerce"

If any of the details as mentioned in the job application form are
incorrect, may request you to kindly mention the correct details in your
reply referring to the appropriate sub-heads

Criteria

Details as Mentioned by the Applicant in the Job Application Form

Details Confirmed by 

Cherry E-commerce

Name of the Employee

Ankush Kumar

Employee Code 

Please provide

Period of Employment

Jun-2016 to Dec-2016

Designation

Customer Service executive

Department

Please provide

Salary

INR 13000/-

Reporting Manager

Please provide

Reason for Leaving 

Please provide

Type of Employment Full Time/ Part Time

Please provide

Full & Final  Formalities (Clear/Pending)

If Pending, Is it from Employer side or Employees Side (Please Specify)

Yes/No {If No, Is it from Employer side or Employees Side (Please Specify)}

Any Disciplinary /Performance Issues: (Please Specify)

Pending Dues- If Any

Is the Attached Document Genuine?(Yes/NO/NA)

Eligible for Rehire (If No, Please Specify the reason)

Attitude Towards Work

Honesty

Additional Remarks

Verified By : (Please specify Name, Designation and Contact No)

 

Awaiting for your valuable response, as candidate's joining is on hold.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Aarti Dhall

V Leader Logo      TRUST BUT VERIFY "HIRE WITH AUTHENTICITY"

Vleader Verification Services Private Limited

(An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company)

1913 |Sector 45 | Gurgaon | Haryana - 122003 | India

Direct Line : +91 0124 4734242|Mobile : +91 7290047010

Web :   <http://www.vleadergroup.com/> http://www.vleadergroup.com 

 

Affiliated with:

cid:[email-masked]     newlogo_nasscom_membersImage result
for DSCI LOGO

Disclaimer: This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, forwarding,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. E-mails are
not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by
e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Vleader Verification Services
Private Limited. is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message
and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail.
Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. In . case of any feedback/ escalation regarding this mail or its
contents, you may contact my supervisor at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] or at +124 4285060. Security and reliability of e-mail
is not guaranteed. We operate anti-virus programs but you must take full
responsibility