Subject: Re: Scheduling Interview | French Language Expert
From: bhargavi vaddireddy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 20:15:58 +0530

Dear Madam,

I am Bharathi. I have seen your email for an interview for French language
expert. I am interested to participate in that. If you are available
tomorrow,  I will call you Madam.

I am waiting for your respond.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
V. Bharathi.

Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd

*Greetings of the new day!*
Thank you for your application for the profile of French Language Expert.
You are shortlisted for the same.
We would like to invite you in the office so the we can meet and understand
your candidature better.
*Kindly let us know the availability for the same through WhatsApp or call
on +917042335393*

Or walk-in for the interview at;

*Address*;

*Cherry E Commerce Services(LiveSalesman)A-72, Sector 02Noida-201301Near
Noida Sector 15 Metro Station Exit Gate 03Contact person - Ayushi
VermaContact Number - *+91120 433 2621 Ext. 12

*Monday to Saturday - 11 AM to 4 PM*
Note- Carry your updated CV
See you soon! :)

Thanks & Regard
Team Human Resource
LiveSalesman
Noida, India

The sender of this email is using naukrirms.com services and is registered
as Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd (A-72 SECTOR 2, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh
- 201301).
Unsubscribe
<https://rmsmail.naukri.com/candidateSubscription/unsubscribe?emailId=sBWCNmSaAYReYGGBDZKjs35kcGG6OYG9Z5jqKjMFzwM=&id1=7684>