Subject: RESUME FOR NETWORK ENGINEER
From: VINOD NEGI <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 10:33:53 +0530

Hello Mam,

I got your email id from Naukri portal. I am *looking for a job in
networking.*

Now I am currently working in CMS IT Services as a Network engineer and
want to change for a good opportunity. I have done *BCA, CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA
and CCSA & Fortinet.*

I have good knowledge of *Cisco/Juniper Switching and Routing and basic
knowledge of checkpoint, fortigate and sophos firewall.*

I have done *CCNA, NSE1 & NSE2 certifications*.

*Please refer me to your company. It's my humble request, because My
project will end in April. Please check my attached resume.*

-- 
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Vinod Negi*

*E-Mail:- [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*Contact:- 9911225411/8447516595*