Subject: Re: Selection Email
From: raj kumar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 15:00:53 +0530

To,

Dear Sir/Mam

i have seen your advertisement i am looking for job change. i have worked
as IT  Training computer professional 4 years with ACE Society as Microsoft
 MCSE MCSA, Cisco CCNA  and 2 years with  OBC Bank Department and  as
Master Creation.
 .

worked in  From last 4 years As Manager in Ace Computer Education Society.
Institute Europe Finland Education & IT & Bpo Consultancy .www.acetechedu.com
From last 5+ years currently working in Techguru india pvt.Ltd Australian MNC
as Assistant Manager

I am sending you my c.v to you. Please revert me back  Ph. 9582950781

Thanks & Regards

Raj Kumar

Email: [email-masked]
M.9582950781,8901715524
www.techguru-india.com
www.acetechedu.com