Subject: Resume for Electrical Engineer or Testing Engineer or Sales Engineer
From: VIVEK KUMAR <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 15:10:38 +0530

Hello sir/mam,

My self vivek kumar and I would like to introduce my self to you as i
believe. I have the skills, qualification and experience necessary to make
a significant contribution to your's organization.

I am graduate of Uttarakhand Technical University and holds a bachelor's
degree in *Electrical *Engineering. I have 2 years of working experience as
Electrical Engineer.

I believe that my academic qualification, along with exposure to
fast-paced,dynamic organization and ability to work well as past of large
team have provided me with the skills & experience required to succeed in
any company.

Please find attached my resume for your perusal.

I look forward for hearing from you.

Email id- [email-masked]

Phone no- 7275992351

Location- Delhi

Notice period- can join immediately

Thanking you in advance!!

Regards

Vivek kumar