Subject: Regarding my application for the role of Tech Support/ Customer Support Executive
From: divyanshu patel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 23:19:01 +0530

Hey Neerja,

Hope you are having a great weekend!

I’ve been keeping up with the job postings on Naukri.com and hence I am
keen to put myself forward for the role of *Customer/Tech Support
Executive.*

I am a focused professional who has been consistently praised as
hard-working by my co-workers and management. Over the course of my career,
I’ve developed a skill set directly relevant to the role including customer
communications, business needs assessment, customer & client satisfaction,
and business development & operations. Overall, I have consistently
demonstrated teamwork, communication, and problem-solving abilities in
every aspect of my Associate (Customer delight and quality operations) role
at *Jindal Intellicom Limited* for *Zomato *and Associate (Onboarding and
safety operations) role at *Ola Cabs* (Australia and NZ).

Currently, I am working as a Quality Control Engineer (Lucknow Outer Ring
Road, National Highway Authority of India) at *Sadbhav Engineering Ltd*.

Hereby, I request you to review my *resume*. I have also attached a
*PDF *wherein
I have mentioned my responsibilities and work profile at previous companies
so that you can get a complete view of my capabilities, experience, and
skillset.  I am very enthusiastic about the prospect of joining the team.

Please let me know if you need any more details about my application. I
don’t want to interrupt or take up too much time, though!

Regards & Best Wishes,
Divyanshu Patel