Subject: Re: Job | Tech Support Remote Screening
From: bhupinder singh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 15:00:37 +0530

Hi neerja

            Already fill form

Regards
Bhupinder Singh Dev godda
9910525592,9643653262.

On 27-Jan-2021 2:48 pm, "Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd" <
[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as Cherry
E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd company. To respond back directly to the
Employer, please click on Reply button, or send an email to
[email-masked]
> Do Not forward this email, it contains links which allow direct login to
your Naukri account.
> Neerja Singh
>
> Company Recruiter
> Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd
> Noida
> Follow my job updates
>
> Experience required for the Job: 0 - 7 years
> Annual Salary of the Job: 0.00 - 5.00 Lacs
> Job Location: Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, New Delhi
>
>
> Apply Now    Reply
>
>
> Dear Bhupinder Singh Dev,
>>
>> Hi Dear,
>> Your Profile has been shortlisted for Customer Support Executive.
>> Please appear for the following test to proceed further.
>> https://form.jotform.com/lsmindia/techsupport-remote-screening
>> Please ignore if already appeared.
>
>
>
> You are receiving this e-mail because your profile contained one or more
of the following words that the recruiter searched on: " technical support
executive ", " Troubleshooting ", " Desktop Support ", " Windows System
Administration ", " Technical Support ", " US Tech Support ", " service
desk ", " Tech Support ", " configuration "
>
> Is this job relevant to you? Yes No
> Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job
opportunities
> Disclaimer:
> The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as Cherry
E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd ([email-masked], A-72,,,SECTOR-2,NOIDA,
NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301) using Naukri.com services. The
responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies
with you. If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam,
you may: Forward this email to: [email-masked] or you can Block this
Company from searching your resume in the database.
> Please Note: This mail is a private message from the recruiter. We have
enabled auto login for your convenience, you are strongly advised not to
forward this email to protect your account from unauthorized access.
> Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you
a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee or document
processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be
asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built after
some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please note that in case you
get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an
interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact
[email-masked] for advise.
> Update Your Resume Now to be on the top of Employer's Resume Search
> Create your own job alert to receive similar jobs directly in your inbox.
> Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your resume
written by Experts.
> Call 1800-3010-5557 now! (Toll-Free)