Subject: Applying for : Job | Tech Support
From: ANUP TRIPATHI <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 18:39:24 +0530

*Hello Hiring Manager/ Recruiter,*

I am Interested in this position , I am IT support Engineer/Desktop
Support/System Administration with 7 year of experience and an ITIL
practitioner
*Education:* BE (CSE) from RGPV Bhopal - 72.44%
                  PG-DITISS from *CDAC - *72.57%

*Details*

Name: Anup Kumar Tripathi
Current Company: Rewa Cyber Resolutions Pvt Ltd
Current Designation: IT Support Engineer (IT Infrastructure)
Total Exp : 7 Plus Years

*Skill:*  Remote Support, Desktop Support,System Admin, ITAM, Windows
Deployment and Troubleshoot, Software Installation, IT Hardware Support,
Network Support ,Outlook, office 365, ITSM, Ticketing, IT Support as per
requirement , Active Directory (User management, Group Policy), Vmware
Workstation.
*CTC: *Work on startup company ( Not Fix CTC , Depend on profit, Last year
I got on average 4 to 5 LPA, But last 6 month not get any compensation due
to covid pandemic reason)

*ECTC: *As per company norms
Notice Period : *Immediate Joiner*

Current Location : Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
Ready to relocate : Yes

-- 

*Warm Regards,Anup TripathiRewa (M.P.)Mb. No. 09131207490, 9827358309*