Subject: Fwd: Job | Tech Support Remote Screening
From: PRADEEP ADHIKARI <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:29:15 +0530

Hi Neeraj,

PFA.

Thanks,
Pradeep Adhikari

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan, 2021, 12:56
Subject: Job | Tech Support Remote Screening
To: <[email-masked]>

The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as Cherry E-commerce
Services Pvt Ltd company. To respond back directly to the Employer, please
click on Reply button, or send an email to [email-masked]
Do Not forward this email, it contains links which allow direct login to
your Naukri account.
*Neerja Singh*

Company Recruiter
Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd
Noida
*Follow my job updates*
<https://recruiters.naukri.com/profile/neerjasingh-3587698>

*Experience required for the Job:* 0 - 7 years
*Annual Salary of the Job:* 0.00 - 5.00 Lacs
*Job Location:* Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, New Delhi

Apply Now
<http://my.naukri.com/AL/ResdexRMJMail/alid/%7B%7D/redirectParam/applyProcessRMJ?applytype=single&ApplyMode=1&src=rmj%20&reqId=23286&messageId=MjAyMTAxI0JsK1NIRWpXSGc9PV8xNjExMTI3NTk4&logstr=ER0>
   Reply
<http://my.naukri.com/AL/ResdexRMJMail/alid/%7B%7D/redirectParam/replyView?applytype=single&ApplyMode=1&src=rmj%20%20&reqId=23286&messageId=MjAyMTAxI0JsK1NIRWpXSGc9PV8xNjExMTI3NTk4>

*Dear Pradeep Kr Singh Adhikari,*

Hi Dear,
Your Profile has been shortlisted for Customer Support Executive.
Please appear for the following test to proceed further.
https://form.jotform.com/lsmindia/techsupport-remote-screening
Please ignore if already appeared.

You are receiving this e-mail because your profile contained one or more of
the following words that the recruiter searched on: " *Sales* ", " *Business
Development* ", " *Corporate Sales* ", " *Bdm* ", " *Business Development
Management* "

Is this job relevant to you? Yes
<http://jobsearch.naukri.com/mynaukri/jobs_feedback.php?response=yes&mid=54261080>
No
<http://jobsearch.naukri.com/mynaukri/jobs_feedback.php?response=no&mid=54261080>
Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job
opportunities

Disclaimer:
The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as *Cherry
E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd * ([email-masked], A-72,,,SECTOR-2,NOIDA,
NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301) using Naukri.com services. The
responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies
with you. If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam,
you may: Forward this email to: [email-masked] or you can Block this
Company
<http://my.naukri.com/BlockCompany/blockOneCompany?companyIdStr=28079> from
searching your resume in the database.
*Please Note:* This mail is a private message from the recruiter. We have
enabled auto login for your convenience, you are strongly advised not to
forward this email to protect your account from unauthorized access.
*Advisory*: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you
a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee or document
processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be
asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built after
some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please note that in case you
get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an
interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact
[email-masked] for advise.
Update Your Resume Now <http://my.naukri.com/HomePage/view> to be on the
top of Employer's Resume Search
Create your own job alert
<http://jobsearch.naukri.com/mynaukri/js_msngr.php?xz=0_0_5&ma=C> to
receive similar jobs directly in your inbox.

*Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your resume
written by Experts.
<http://resume.naukri.com/resume-writing-services?fftid=700003> Call
1800-3010-5557 now! (Toll-Free)*