Subject: For customer care support executive
From: Adil Khan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 14:28:56 +0530

Hello Neerja,
I hope you are doing good!

I am Adil khan , I have  experience in HR US IT staffing and sourcing .
At my previous company, I was working as a sourcing executive .Where my
primary task was sourcing and screening resumes from job diva, career
builder and dice.
I placed individuals in successful positions for different IT requirements
such as Java ,Automation, Android, .Net ,Q.A .
Unfortunately, I lost my job due to covid-19 and have been suffering
financial crises , hence I would like to move in Mnc where I can see
stability and career growth .
May my skill set and expertise make me a valuable asset to your
organization.I have included my resume for your review.

*I can join immediately if get selected and I am unable to open link that
you have sent in your email .*

*Location preference : Ghaziabad , New delhi then Noida *

*Thanks and regards *
*Adil khan*