Subject: Customer support Executive Profile
From: Sanoj Dabas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:46:13 +0530

Dear HR

Greetings for the day

My name is Sanoj Kumar, I got your email address from Naukri.com. I came
across a job opening posted for the "Customer Support Executive Profile for
Delhi Location".
In my recent organization I was working as a Sales and Business Development
Manager in B2B and B2C both and I am good with client handling and
generating business for the organisation hence I am confident that I am
suitable for this position. I can understand how important this role for
your organisation is and I am sure my leadership skills will help the
organisation to meet its long-term and short-term goals. Please have a look
at my attached resume to have an idea about my experience and education.
I'd be happy to discuss about the same with you.

Notice Period : Available to join immediately

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Thanks & Regards

Sanoj Kumar
9873351225