Subject: Resume for QA Testing position
From: ASHWANI KUMAR <[email-masked]>
To: Neerja <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 07:55:06 +0100

Neerja

Dear Sir / Mam,

I hope all are well

I would like to submit my resume for the Manual Testing position available
in your organization. I have the below Skillset:

I have knowledge of #SDLC and  #STLC Methodology, Agile methodologies, and
Jira bug tracking tools. and basic knowledge in SQL, and API testing
(Postman).

1.Python (Self Learning)
2. Automation testing (self Learning)

I have an overall 2.3 years of Experience in an E-commerce website. I am
looking for relevant job openings. I am working in a Product Based Company
handling Web Application and API Testing required for the maintenance of
the Product.

I am actively looking for a good opportunity to take my career to the next
steps.
I appreciate your effort in considering my resume and would like to hear
from you.

Ready to join immediately.

Preferred location: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, Noida, Kolkata.

*Thanks and Regards*
Ashwani Kumar
9371794273

<https://ashwani22kumar-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1Jb_Vk67StVRBxC2sCefQ199-vEKsPJqHctvrFh16d9U-0&key=YAMMID-39302666&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Dwebmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://ashwani22kumar-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1Jb_Vk67StVRBxC2sCefQ199-vEKsPJqHctvrFh16d9U-0&key=YAMMID-39302666&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Dwebmail>
<#m_-3375360430780659755_m_8354246973757230742_m_-4357651272203525710_m_-6977959185591201664_m_2349009709379911445_m_-7965125615214858313_m_8057601835833413855_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>