Subject: Applying for the post of customer support executive
From: Pinky Kushwaha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 01:49:46 +0530

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

 I am writing to a apply for recent job opening . position and
responsibilities seems exciting and matching to my interest areas and
career goals . I would like to bring your attention to my key strength to
my job role.
> Done Master’s from Delhi University , Insurance professional with 5.4
years of experience in the areas of Insurance, Operations, reporting.
> Coordinating with dealer’s for pending payment  through email and phone
calls
> Responsible for weekly, Monthly, daily MIS reporting for further use of
the management.
I have attached my resume for your reference .
Job reference -Naukri.com

Thanks & Regards
Pinky
91 9650880817