Subject: Application for Purchase Manager role-Sagar Sharma (TATA MOTORS PUNE)
From: sagar sharma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 22:40:37 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find my attached resume as my job application for *Purchase and
Strategic Sourcing Engineer.*

I have 3.7 years of experience in Central Purchase and strategic sourcing
in automotive OEM firms Bajaj Auto Ltd and Tata Motors Ltd with a strong
techno-commercial working background.

I am currently working at TATA MOTORS Car Plant Pune as Purchase and
Strategic Sourcing Engineer.

Please find the details below and also refer attached resume -

*·  *    I have 3+ years of techno-commercial Domestic and Overseas
Experience as a Purchase and Strategic Sourcing in OEM firm Bajaj Auto Ltd
and Tata Motors Ltd.

*·*       Having 3+ years of experience as *Direct, Indirect, Import, MRO
and Capex Purchase and well versed Strategic Sourcing, PO and PR release.*

*·*       I have 3+ years of experience as *Vendor development, Strong
Negotiation, Zero based costing, Cost saving and excellent Supply chain
management*.

*·*       Having good knowledge of *Supplier Performance Management,
Supplier rating, Resourcing and demand planning* tools.

*·*       Having good knowledge of tools such as *SAP MM, SAP-APO and PLM
Objects Module with Material BOM attachment and corrective deviation
actions.*

*·*       Single handed developed *Specialty** and Operational Gases of
DYNO Emission Testing lab sourcing*.

*·*       Strategic Sourcing and Procurement award for cross functional
team work and execution *cost saving of Altroz Model.*

*·*       Learning *Smart Logistics and Lead Logistics Engineering* & will
be implemented in the Nexon EV project.

*·*       Single handed developed annual *VAVE Cost Saving of 1 Cr in
Lambda Sensor and 80 Lacs for Glass Sealant application at TATA Motors Ltd.*

*·*       Having 2+ years experience in *SRM, VCMS, RMS, Safety Portal *live
modules support and information.

             * ·*     Having good expertise and handling *70+ suppliers* in
Vendor base reorganization, Central cost bidding auction, Supplier
relationship management, new market trends and active involvement  .

                *·   *    Having 2+ years of experience in Import Business
Management and E-bidding activity of Imports ECN and Tool Amortization.

Please find my basic info: -

*Full Name*

* Sagar Sharma*

*Current Organization*

 Tata Motors Ltd.

*Total Experience*

 3 Years 7 Months

*Relevant Experience (Purchase and Strategic Sourcing)*

 3 Years 7 Months

*Mobile Number*

 +91-7875079601

*Official Notice Period*

 30 Days

*Current Location*

 Pune

*Date of Birth*

 05/10/1995

*Highest Qualification with Passing Year & Stream*

 B.E (Mech) June-2017

*Technical Skills*

 SAP MM, SAP-APO, MS-Office, PLM,

*Professional Skills*

 Purchase and Strategic Sourcing, Vendor  Development, Direct and Indirect
Purchase, Import Purchase, Supply Chain Management, Negotiation and Cost
Saving, Inventory Management, VAVE-APQP,PPAP

*Reason of change*

 Looking for a new challenge and a job with better career growth
opportunities.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application and let me know
any further details required. I am looking forward to your positive
response.

Thanks & Regards,

Sagar Ramesh Sharma

Mob No: (+91) 7875079601