Subject: Cv Of Kaushal Kumar For Tech Support Profile
From: kaushal sinha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 20:20:38 +0530

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am Kaushal, i got your mail from Naukri and current time i have
returned my home town due to Covid 19.
Currently i am not working my family's economic condition is not good
please help me  i urgently need a job. I would be relocate anywhere in
India for this job. So if possible my interview should be taken phone or
Skype i will able to interview and relocated for this job.

For your kind information I have theoretical knowledge of networking, I
have certification of CCNA. Recently i have taken training in Manual
Testing & Aws Solution Architect in last six months. Suppose if i
shortlisted for this profile then you would informed me when will my
interview process begin.

Previous CTC -  2.16 L/A

Current Location - Delhi
Total years of experience -  2 Years
Reason for change - Project Completed,  Contracted Based Job
Previous Designation -   Asst Rail Signalling Design Engg
Previous Organization - Softech Engineers & Traders Pvt Ltd
Notice Period -     N/A

Thanks & Regards