Subject: Resume
From: Nadia Naaz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 18:41:14 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have sharing my CV in attached file Please find the attachment of CV for
the job.

Name- Nadia Naaz
Email - [email-masked]
Contact No. - 9801478060

Regards,
Nadia Naaz
9801478060

Hi Nadia,

Thanks for showing your interest in joining TTEC.

We will get back to you at the earliest to discuss about the profile in
details. In the meanwhile, we would request your patience.

*Regards,*

*Bhagyashri Borole*

*Talent Acquisition Specialist II, **Talent Acquisition*

*ttec.com* <http://www.ttec.com/>

*Lead every day. Do the right thing. Reach for amazing.*

*Seek first to understand. Act as one. Live life passionately.*
Show quoted text

------------------------------
This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this
communication and all attachments, retaining no copies. Any dissemination
or use of the information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized and may be subject to disciplinary actions, civil or criminal
liability.
------------------------------