Subject: RE: Seeking Placement opportunities in your organization
From: "MBA Placement Team" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 16:08:00 +0530

Dear HR,

Hope you are doing well

Greetings from Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management

 

I take this opportunity to introduce myself.  I am Ms. Ekta Gupta (Faculty
and Placement In charge of MBA Department of Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta
Institute of Technology and Management). I got your contact information from
LinkedIn/ Job Portal , please let me know if we can approach you in the
future for any placement related activity or for any other engagement.

 As a part of our continuous strives to bring the top companies to our
college premises but due to Corona Pandemic offline Campus Placements has
come to a halt. We want to join hands with your esteemed organization and
help our students to achieve a better career in your company. We will
provide you quality entrant from required specializations 

The students of MBA Batch (2018-2020) are through with their final year
examinations on 9th October 2020, after which they can join for the
corporate assignments. The students will be available for both Offline and
Online Interviews.

I am including a drive of students who are looking for a job after the
completion of the MBA Program.

Resume Drive:
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lxsteeSxUehY67c1_o9mIX2BAbFNw5Au?us
p=sharing>
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lxsteeSxUehY67c1_o9mIX2BAbFNw5Au?usp
=sharing

Please acknowledge this mail on receipt and connect to the undersigned to
take the proposal further.

Thank you for your time .We look forward for receiving your positive
response.

 

Thanks and Regards

Ekta Gupta

Placement Incharge (MBA Department, Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of
Technology and Management).