Subject: Application for Tech Support Executive
From: Md Gulam Ali Gauhar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:37:49 +0530

Dear Mam,
Good Day to You,

I have graduated (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering from G.C.R.G Memorial
Trust Group of Institutions, Faculty of Engineering Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
I have around 6 Year of experience and I am looking to apply my knowledge
and skills in a reputed organizations.

As a qualified Electrical Engineer, I am adept in Power Transmission &
Distribution Project Execution (Erection ,Installation and Commissioning
) as well as Construction Project Management.

Apart from this, I had also prepared Bill of Quantities, Cost Estimations,
Third Party Inspection Report, MIS and Detailed Project Report for Various
Electrical Power  Project. I am believing that it will prove to be an asset
for the company.

Please take a minute to go through the attached CV for your consideration.
It would be a pleasure if I can hear back from you regarding my job
application for your company.

Thanks & Regards
Md Gulam Ali Gauhar
Gurugram, Haryana, India
[email-masked]
Mob- +91-7800562420
                   8545807612