Subject: Job application
From: Narendra Kumar Yadav <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 22:12:22 +0530

Dear sir,

Presently I am working in Golcha Associated Group as one of India's topmost
producers of Talc. My current designation is Senior Engineer Operation.
Bringing 2.5 years experience as below.
*Profile Summary:*

Ø  Blending and production unit incharge of two plants with capacity of
60000 mt/annum. Heading team of 16 members of supervisors and operators and
reporting to Associate General Manager.

Ø  Responsible for the production planning, process improvement, cost
optimization, byproduct management, quality and efficiency improvement with
safe running proc*ess.*

Ø  Responsible for the preventive maintenance have knowledge about
Crushers, Hammer mills, Ball mills, Jet mills, compactor, classifier,
compressor, blower, and exhauster.

Ø  Worked on many R&D projects to reduce power consumption in Hammer mills
and Jet mills and dust controller installation to make dust free system and
for product purity, installation of sieve box and bullet magnet to make
free products contamination.

Ø Knowledge of SAP. Production Batch confirmation material purchase
requisition creation , Technical confirmation of Production Batches.

•    *M.tech Project Title**:*

·         *Biodiesel production*

Enzymatic transesterification of non-edible oils using Rhizopus oryzae
enzyme immobilized in iron nanoparticles assisted by ultrasonication used
for biodiesel production. The present study demonstrates that
immobilized *Rhizopus
oryzae *can be used to catalyse transesterification of *Ceiba pentandra *oil
for biodiesel synthesis.

·         *Bioethanol Production*

The bioconversion of lignocellulose to produce ethanol consists of three
main steps, i.e., pre-treatment, enzymatic saccharification and microbial
fermentation. The enzymatic saccharification and microbial fermentation can
be integrated to be the SSF process. This work focuses on the process
development and optimization of chemical pre-treatment and biological
conversion of lignocellulosic biomass derived from sweet lime peel to
ethanol.

•   *Summer Training:*

One-month summer training have completed from *Kanpur Edible Oils pvt. Ltd*

There are four principal Refining Process Steps

·         *Degumming/ Neutralization: *To removal of impurities i.e
Phosphatides(gums) from crude vegetable oil.

·         *Bleaching:* To removal of color pigments

·         *Deodorization:* Its removes odoriferous matter.

·         *Dewaxing:* To remove solids from deodorized oil.

Please find the resume in attachment.

• Total Yrs of Exp:- 2.5 years

·         • Current CTC:-3.5 LPA+accomodation

·         • EXP CTC:- 6 LPA ( Negotiable)

·          • Notice period:-30 Days

·         • Reason for change:- Looking for career growth.

*Thanks & Regards*

Narendra Kumar Yadav

Cont no: 7007704172