Subject: resume and details
From: Sunil Pathania <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 12:23:31 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly permit me to seek your attention.

I have 3.5 years of working experience in the design field with hands on
experience in UNIGRAPHICS-NX and Auto-CAD, previously I was serving in GE
Aviation where my work was highly appreciated for effectively handling the
design department. My colleagues and managers noted my exceptional skills,
for which I was awarded the monthly excellence award 5 times.

My key responsibilities were to look after every process in detail from
designing to post-manufacturing trials of tools. Currently, I am looking
for a job opportunity. I am also very well trained in handling
Unigraphics-NX related operations which may be mutually beneficial for both
of us if you consider me as the right candidate for this vacant position.

Please have a quick view of my educational details which are very relevant
for this position.

*Mechanical engineering Tool & Die diploma - 4 years (2011-2015)*

*- 68% (Central Tool Room, Ludhiana.)*

*Post Diploma in Tool Design and CAD/CAM- 1 year (2016-2017) - 80% (1st
rank holder) (Indo German Tool Room, Aurangabad.)*

Thank you for taking the time to consider my candidacy and I would welcome
the chance to have an in-person discussion with you concerning my
application.

Thanks and regards,
Sunil Pathania.
7696277671.