Subject: Re: Content Writer virtual screening
From: AISHWARYA SHARMA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 19:03:20 +0530

Hi sir,

Thank you for your email I am Aishwarya sharma and below is my biography. Being
human is what I believe in and how to represent it as well. I know what
aspects to choose while writing. Also I am having strong experience of 6
plus year in journalism as well. Can write in all aspects also knows how to
read and write between the lines as well. Thought process makes me
different from the others as it is what matters. Words can cast spell and I
know how to spread the magic in content too. Know how to write and add on
according to the demand. Also know the paradigm of demand and supply as in
the demand will be according to supply. Well versed with how to attract
audience and to represent perfect genre for them. Very calculative in terms
of the reader n the content and can write 10k words easily on a daily basis
with full zeal. I would really love to write for your company and thanks
for giving me the opportunity to work with you but earlier I have submitted
many free samples to many companies but they did not select me and also
used my content for their own websites and many other things, so my genuine
concern to you is I am sharing you some sample of my work which I have done
for some international clients, I would really appreciate if you go through
my samples and let me know if I would be a fit for your company or not. I
am sharing you my updated cv and few samples, please find the attachment
below your message.
Thanks and Regards
aish 2020 cv.docx
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/1XWWA6xHeXSG2axo-m4h-jNxntY44NxLB/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword>

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 2:21 PM, neerja <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd
> Hi Dear,
>
> Thanks for your application for the position of Content Writer.
> We would like to start the interview with the pre screening test, Please
> find the link below:-
>
> https://form.jotform.com/210112776927456
>
> We will call you for another round after this short screening.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> HR Livesalesman
>
>
>
>
> The sender of this email is using naukrirms.com services and is
> registered as Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd (A-72,,,SECTOR-2,NOIDA,
> NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301).
> Unsubscribe
> <https://rms.naukri.com/candidateSubscription/unsubscribe?emailId=pfMw4MJnpe0sGkhmhtw2dyJG+X8hblycN24Byxmfvu8=&id1=7684>
>
>
>
>