Subject: CV FOR REQUIREMENT
From: I support Democracy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 11:01:39 +0530

Dear Sir,

Please Find Attached CV.

My name is Shubham Kumar Sharma . Bachelor of Engineering in ECE, Having 4+
years Experienced in Operations/Services/Telecommunication/IT/BPO/ Digitise
Platform Sectors.

Skills and Tools-

LTE, Telecom, IT, BPO, Optimization, Troubleshooting, Office Work, MS
Office, RAN, RNO, IT Support, Helpdesk, Vuze, MapInfo, Actix server, Site
forge, JCP Jio Coverage platform, In-house, PMO Office, Microsoft server,
Office 365, MS windows server, Servers, SCFT, SSCVT, Cluster, Testing,
Analysis, Monitoring, KPI's, Excel, Net Velocity, Mass Mailing, Guidelines,
PPT, Presentation, Customer Handling, Work Completion Certificate, 2G, 3G,
4G, 5G, TDD, FDD, GSM, Protocol, IP, DNS, Roadmap published daily,
Presentation, Making Guidelines, Learning Management system, E-learning,
Typing 30WPM-95% Accuracy.

Required Job Profile: Telecommunication/IT, Troubleshooting, Back Office,
WCC, PMO, Cooperate, Technical Support, Helpdesk, Quality assurance,
Optimization, Content writing

---------------------------------------
Name: Shubham Kumar Sharma
DOB: 01 Feb 1995
Highest Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in ECE
NP: Immediately
Current Location: Muzaffarnagar

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Shubham Kumar Sharma*

*Mob- 8755724212*