Subject: CV For HR Profile (livesalesman)
From: Honey Renuka <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 13:04:48 +0530

Dear Madam,

As discussed with you Request you please go through my  profile and if it
is suitable as per your company requirements  kindly confirm me so that I
would be available to come for interview Face to Face.

Currently I am handling HR Profile.

I have a degree in Management along with diploma in Computer Applications.

I had worked in units of Manufacturing LED Products, Manufacturing Solar
Panel, Construction/HVAC/PROJECT related company with our Clients L & T,
Pratibha Industries, Alstom, GE, Siemens, Tata Power, Dyna Aircon, KEC
International.

*I had also worked with GE Money Financial Limited from 6 yrs and 8
months payroll of Team Lease as a Team Leader in HR/Admin Department and
handled all over Team of Query Resolution Unit, Escalations of Customers &
Employee to CEO of PAN India.*

Experience: 10+ Years.

Current Salary: 40k,

Preferred Location: Delhi /NCR

Updated CV has been attached for considerations.

Thanks & Regards

Sujeet Kumar

M: +91-8368636290

Email: [email-masked]