Subject: Desert Beat Trading LLC - Outdoor Schedule - June 9
From: "Nessy" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ashley Fernandes'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Arif Farooq'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jamal Al Sirhi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 17:14:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ashley,

Please confirm customer availability on or before given dates.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Mumzworld

600886388

Kidrkaft Lindale

FUJ

PAID

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Mumzworld

600882652

Kidkraft Lindale

FUJ

PAID

 

Thank you.

Best Regards

NESSY LANDICHO

Tel: 056-219-2466 / 04-328-9154 | Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]