Subject: KSA Urgent Delivery - Order No. 100139970 / AWB 70829613
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: DXB CS <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 16:44:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer called to follow up and very upset about the delay. The
customer placed the order in April and the shipment is not yet
delivered until today.

Upon tracking shows:

Kindly check and advise when the order will be delivered because the
customer is asking for an update.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE