Subject: SO# 700229645 - 33030341654
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 15:11:38 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Eugene and Ronald,

Please note that the shipment has been handed over to Aramex on 12.04.2020
and until now the shipment is not delivered yet, the customer went to
collect the shipment they confirmed that they unable to locate the shipment

the customer is very upset because of the delay

Kindly check and update us urgently

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE