Subject: Bundle Missing Quantity - Order No. 600870108
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 14:12:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above order informed that she only received 1
quantity of the below item.
The customer order for a bundle of 10.

600870108 STE-28001B
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1065138> Pureborn
Wipes Single Tea Tree 60's 1 x 10 Bundle 1

Customer received :
Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE