Subject: Missing item NCHL-MV238 - Order No.100132975_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 18:26:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer with the above order informed that she did not receive the
below:

100132975_2 NCHL-MV238
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=658871>
Vitabiotics
- Wellteen Her 30 Tablets 1
Please and advise asap.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE