Subject: Wrong Item Delivered - Order No. 600881646
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 18:04:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer with the above order no. called and informed that she received
the wrong shipment. The customer is supposed to receive baby items but she
received a Trunki.

 Please see the below image for your reference.

Please note that the customer is about to deliver her baby and she wants to
receive her items urgently.

Kindly do the needful.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE