Subject: Order #600870208 // BDM-661178 // Hauck - Alpha Plus Wooden Height Adjustable Highchair - Grey// POMUMZ_DXB179270 // Missing Part
From: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
To: Bernadette Villahermosa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:14:16 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Hi

I ordered the hauck high chair in grey 2 days ago - it arrived yesterday
and was missing items (the backrest). The box also looked damaged - please
can you assist and replacing this item as I am not even sure how many more
items could be missing (screws et )

this is the order number #600870208
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/600870208> - I am also
attaching pictures - please assist ASAP as I need the item urgently

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark