Subject: RE: Delivery request format on a daily basis
From: "'DXB CS' via customer care" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ronald Gaviola'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eugene Mugisa'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, "'Amani Bani Odeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Taqwa Ali'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samiya Sheikh'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Asam Maqsood'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jessie jiang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Maxim Vyalyy'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 16:01:31 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

A kind reminder to send all the shipments delivery request in 1 file .

We are apologize to inform you that  we cannot reply for each emails until
further notice. 

Regards,

Anita D'souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply
to this message and follow with its deletion.

 

From: DXB CS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 3:26 PM
To: 'Ronald Gaviola' <[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa'
<[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'lastmile'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Asam Maqsood' <[email-masked]>; 'Jessie jiang'
<[email-masked]>; 'Maxim Vyalyy' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Delivery request format on a daily basis 

Dear Ronald,

We would like to request with you to send all delivery request , RTO and
complaint shipments details with attached format on a daily basis until
further notice.

Kindly coordinate with your Cs team for the same .

We will be appreciated for your support . 

Cut off UAE timings for request .

Every day 9 to until 4 PM - Request will be process for next day -  Please
send in 1 file before 4pm 

After 4pm                            - Request will be process after next
day - please send in 1 file 

 

 

Regards,

Anita D'souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply
to this message and follow with its deletion.

 

From: DXB CS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:37 AM
To: 'Asam Maqsood' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Update for urgent delivery 

FYI.

 

Regards,

Anita D'souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply
to this message and follow with its deletion.

 

From: DXB CS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 3:49 PM
To: 'Ronald Gaviola' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Amani Bani Odeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Maxim Vyalyy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Asam Maqsood' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Update for urgent delivery 

Dear Team,

Please note that all the urgent delivery shipments details has to send us by
before 3.30 pm so that we can request for next day delivery .

And if possible try to send in one list so that we can update it all
together . 

Regards,

Anita D'souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply
to this message and follow with its deletion.