Subject: RE: Arabic Candidates
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 15:41:34 +0400

Hi Urvika,

For the 3 Arabic tests that you have sent across, we feel that their
English is very poor.

We prefer to have strong bilingual candidates.

I would advise to check their English tests and let us know your views
prior to sending it across.

Thanks!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 12:10 PM
*To:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
saurabh <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Arabic Candidates

Hi Renu,

Please find below the Arabic assessment for evaluation.

I request you to share the feedback.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com