Subject: Urgent Delivery / Delayed - Order No. 700239602_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Clearway Express <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 13:36:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer with the above-mentioned order no. called to follow up. She
was contacted on Wednesday about delivery and she sent her location however
it is not delivered until today.

The order was shipped on 3rd June.

Kindly check and arrange delivery ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE